The Aquila combo Big 5 Safari combines a 3 hour game drive and a 1.5 hour horseback or quad bike outride.
Game drives are in an open safari vehicle and include a visit to ARC, tasty buffet breakfast & lunch and cool-off dips in natural rock pools.
Horseback safaris are alongside horseback safari specialists, who will demonstrate and show you the wild facts of this region. A slow walk across the plains or cantering at full throttle is at the guest’s discretion. No experience is necessary.
The quad bike safari day tour involves roughing it up within the 10,000 hectare conservancy of Big 5 Safari Aquila Game Reserve. The Aquila quad bike safari day tour is a firm favourite. Must be 16 years or older.
Big 5 Safari Cape Town – Combo Safari
- A combination of a safari game drive and horseback or quad bike safari
- Safaris includes welcome drinks, a buffet breakfast and lunch
- 09h00-10h00: Breakfast is served
- 10h00: 3 hour game drive
- 13h00: Buffet Lunch
- 14h00: 1.5 hour horseback or quad bike outride
- Safaris are led by experienced game rangers
- No horse riding experience is required
- Must be minimum of 16 years old for quad bike outride
Contact an Aquila consultant to book a Big 5 safari Cape Town
Big 5 Game Drive Cape Town
They say your holiday is incomplete without a Big 5 game drive in Cape Town. The Big 5 refers to five of Africa's greatest wild animals - lion, leopard, elephant, buffalo and rhino.
Aquila Game Reserve is home to the Big 5 and showcases the wildlife of this region like no other. Aside from typical traditional game drives, guests also have an opportunity to have wild animal encounters on horseback.